Sunday, September 17, 2006

And we're off . . .


Welcome to my first blog!! Strangely I work in IT--I have created web pages, database, networks; however, this is my first blog! The first of many more I hope. I have been watching my sister's at http://anaabinadi.blogspot.com/ and have enjoyed reading it. Other family members have them as well and I was beginning to feel left out.

Here is our most recent family photo taken (thanks for the idea Ana) when we attended my cousin's wedding in Florida. The kids are growing fast and we are loving every minute of it. This weekend my sister-in-law was married and the whole in-law clan was here. The house seems to have doubled in size now that everyone is gone!! It was nice to see everyone and we will be visiting my in-laws in Singapore at the end of the year. That's a trip we won't make too often.

I just turned down my very first job--it really surprised me. Four months ago I would have taken it; however, things have turned around for me at work (Virginia Information Technology Agency) and we are becoming less welcoming of change. It appears we are getting old, and I still want to see the world!

I would like to have this blog contain IT technical info, political info (I am thinking of running for office), and family info. We will see what the future holds, but at least I am off and running!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are wonderful family....I'm glad to be able to log on and see two of my kids families growing now!
The cake looks SSSSOOOOOO GOOOD!!!! How wonderful that Emily was able to do that for her sister...it makes it very special.
Thanks for sharing your life with me!!
OH, PS...you can't comment on the latest entry...don't know why.

Anonymous said...

This is MC and Catie-Lynn. We would like to make a comment. We love you all.

Anonymous said...

HELLO! I found your website.. even though you didn't want to give it to me! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chacon family! I loved seeing your video, you'll have to do more!
Melinda and Ashley