Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wedding Day!!



Sarah and Marlon finally got married and everyone has gone home. It was a wonderful day. There was lots of cleanup, but everyone was in a good mood and it was nice to be with the family. Sarah was a beautiful bride. They were married in the chapel by Jose Castanos, the branch president. Sarah and Marlon plan to move to the west end and live happliy ever after.

Yes, that is Elaine lying on the floor--she was not as interested in taking pictures as everyone else.

The cake was yummy too. We managed to eat all of it by Sunday morning. I should have stashed a little away for myself! At least now I don't have to try several different cakes each week. I heard a world class cake decorator made the cake. For your next wedding, ask for the best--my wife. :)

Having everyone in town reminded me of the importance of family. We all have our quirks and sometimes it is amusing to get everyone in the same room for a day!