Sunday, October 01, 2006

Presidential Election

I plan to support Mitt Romney in his bid for the Presidency; he is the man for the job. I have been keeping up with the other blogs and Romney's PAC site and it looks like he could announce his candidacy early next year. Hopefully he has the big dig project under control and count that as another amazing victory.

On a more local note I have been helping with the George Allen campaign here in Virginia and it amazes me what the issues are in this campaign. Yes, racial slurs are not appropriate--but it was over 25 years ago in college!! Never mind his current record in senate, or what he did in the Virginia legislature or as Governor. I disagree with Allen's tactics of attacking Web for his comments in the 80's as well--people change; who knew!! It's no wonder candidates don't talk about issues--we don't let them.