Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Go Vote in the Primary

Tuesday June 12, is a primary day here in Virginia and I am encouraging everyone to vote. Now, there may not be anyone from your preferred party running; however, whoever wins the democratic nomination for state Senator will in all likely hood win the seat. Because in Virginia all voters can participate in the primary, everyone can have a say in who becomes our next Senator.

I feel very strongly that Benjamin Lambert, the incumbent, best represents what I look for in leaders of our government. He has been able to bring many resources to our community as a member of the finance committee and has become a very influential member of the senate.

Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions. The polls close at 7pm. It only takes a minute and your vote will make a difference.

1 comment:

momchacon said...

I put this on yesterday but it's not showing up so I'm putting it on again.
I just wanted to let you know that you got one person to vote yesterday-your little sister. Thought you might want to know that in the lives of some people you do make a difference and they do listen...sometimes when you least expect it!