Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Fathers' Day


I realize this is a late post; however, I did call my dad for Father's Day. This post is more of a report. My most of the time wonderful family gave me Rock Salt and an Ice Cream Packet to use in our Homemade Ice Cream maker. I remember growing up as a kid the rurur rurur rurur going on in the background when the family got together. Emily and I hadn't used the ice cream maker in several years and it was nice to break it out again. Other than my early Sunday meeting, I was with the family the entire day--a treat in and of itself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remind me to get rock salt and ice cream packets while I'm there in the states....homemake ice cream sounds yummmy!!!

Happy Belated Father's Day, Son.

Anonymous said...

they are very cute! yosh