Thursday, October 18, 2007

Getting close to 100!

Wow, I am getting close to my 100th post!

Anyway, Congratulations! You know the newest member of the Donahoe PTA Hospitality Committee. Yes, yours truly has begun a life of public service. I just hope we have some say over what we server for refreshments--the last meeting we had stale cookies. :(

We missed Jason Chacon's wedding. In case you read this Jason, we are sorry we couldn't make it. I hope if was nice.

Oh, please recycle! Our neighbors put out about 5 garbage cans full; granted they have more people in their house, but it is not unusual for our recycling to be bigger than our garbage--even if recycling comes every other week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Congratulations! Ahh...PTA...the joys, the sorrows. So begins your climb up the ladder of public service (community service, to me, is a something for hollywood people to serve instead of jail time!)

Tia Jill said that Jason's wedding was very nice and they are a very cute couple!

Oh, yes, I'm sure you will be more of an influence on PTA than just fresher cookies, but it is a begining!