Monday, March 17, 2008

Blogs are read by everyone

While I always knew my blog was accessible by everyone, I always thought that just my family was looking at it. Then I showed a co-worker--no big deal I thought, he'll never go to it again--until he sends the link to everybody in the office. I didn't mind; however, my 'audience' got a little bigger and I knew my office mates were watching. . . . Then the other day I had a recruiter call me and he told me he had been looking at my blog.

Anyway, just a reminder that world is watching . . . so don't wear all your emotions on your blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, you aren't talking about me are you? I'm not looking for a job. I don't have to worry about recruiters. Thanks though!

Suzie Soda said...

Well I love to look at your blog. And I am so proud of you..one of my former seminary students.You have a beautiful family. You all did great in the perfromance the other night. I saw your Chorus teacher on Katie's blog......so nice of you to invite her. It looked like maybe Emily's parents were visiting. Good Luck with your new job. I have a blog too.....can you believe it?
http://suziesoda.blogspot.com/