Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Weekend in Baltimore





Well, before the job change I ended up taking Friday off and we headed up to Baltimore. We stopped in DC Thursday evening so we could see some of the monuments Miriam had been learning about in Kindergarten. Miriam was so impressed with the Lincoln Memorial and shocked that MLK gave his 'famous' speech from it's very steps.

We ended up staying in the inner harbor, and enjoyed it immensely. We stopped by the Duff Goldman's Ace of Cakes shop and they have that place locked down--cameras, the windows are black outed, and there is a big sign on the door saying--BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!! I guess Duff doesn't want visitors--unless they are paying over $500 a cake.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I love the aquarium!

John said...

Hello Carlos, I found your blog via Ana. How are you? Let me know if you ever make it to Provo again.