Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It has begun . . .

The Mitt Romney TV spots have started to hit the air waves in the primary battleground states. While I am sure things won't stay squeaky clean, I hope Mitt can stay above the belt and air positive ads. I don't want to hear about other candidates in his commercials.

On a local note I heard John Montgomery, who ran twice for the 71st Delegate seat, is running for the school board--the same seat I considered running for. It should be an interesting election cycle.

3 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

and I hear that Clinton (41%) is already arguing and accusing Obama (17%) in the Democratic field - this is going to be an ugly campaign, I'm afraid.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping me up to date on all the politics I am missing there in there states. I'm glad that you have an interest in it and one day I'm sure to see you putting your hat in the race for a position again.

Unknown said...

It has begun.. and it has apparently ended.. Your blog that is.

-Patiently waiting for another post