Thursday, February 15, 2007

Not a new years resolution

I really hate it when people see my wedding pictures--don't get me wrong, they look very nice, Emily was (and still is) a beautiful bride, and we look really happy in them. No, the reason I hate for people to see them is because the look at me and say 'you look so different', which really means 'wow you got fat'. All with a big smile on their faces.

For my thirtieth birthday, I want to be less than 200lbs. I am unsure of exactly how I will do this--perhaps go back to Singapore?--but I have tried to become more active. I take the bus and have to walk several blocks to work, I take the steps, and I try to eat somewhat less than I used to.

I am having a Birthday party this year and you are invited. If I haven't gotten down to below 200 by the time my party begins I will shave my head. At the bottom of my blog you will see how much I have to lose. Hopefully it begins to move; and not in the opposite direction. I won't worry too much, after all--bald is the new full head of hair . . .

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Way to GO! I am rootin' for ya...

Unknown said...

I too, am rooting for you, but I would like to see what you look like bald. Just sayin...

nAnnie Laurie said...

hehe, Carlos, you're sure cute - you'll try ANYTHING to get back to Singapore! hehehaha! just save the money I'm paying you back for the last airline tickets, and you can come all over again :)