Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Singapore Video

Ok, it has taken long enough-and this is not my best effort; however, it does give a sense of what we did. Some of the pictures are repeats. I take sole responsibility for the content of this video. Since this was supposed to be a 'Singapore' video I had a hard time finding music--hence the shortness of the video. The pictures do go fast, so you may need to watch it a couple of times.

It is sad--it already seems like so long ago. I cannot thank Bryan and Laurie enough for thier generosity and love. We said we would only come once; however, I am thinking Singapore is a MUST repeat trip!

3 comments:

Emily Marie said...

you did a great job, and yes, lets save and go again!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Once again an Oscar winning video! I am so glad that your family was able to have that experience. It looks wonderful.

Reluctant Nomad said...

Carlos--I love this. I almost cried and I have no idea why. Thanks for sharing!