Tuesday, May 01, 2007

PBS Documentary

We watched the PBS documentary entitled "The Mormons" last night. I enjoyed it; for some reason I have this fascination about seeing other people's perception and thoughts on something near and dear to my heart. I agree with the the New York Times that "It’s great to hear people who believe in something and can articulate it without sounding crazy or defensive." Amen. Why can't we just explain our beliefs without feeling like we have to defend them? Every month we have testimony meeting and get to say I know; however, when talking to people not of our faith we sometimes feel the need to be apologetic. I thought Terrel Givens was excellent--I could listen to him all day.

If you missed it, you can catch it here. The second part is on tonight.

No comments: