Saturday, December 23, 2006

Henrico County School Board

Because we are leaving next week, I decided to think about my 'real' life this evening and remembered a conversation I had in November with Hugh Palmer, the Varina area (my area) representative to the Henrico County school board. It has been rumored that he will not seek another term and I have considered seeking the office. After meeting with him about several pressing issues facing the school, he told me he had not made a decision regarding the election next year.
While I have not decided to run should Hugh decide to retire, I would be interested to get your feedback on public school systems--especially Henrico county.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, can't add much to the thoughts on Henrico county schools but I would be more than happy to come visit and help you campaign!!! What that campaigning might last a couple of months, maybe 3??? I could do that!