Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hong Kong


Emily and I spent 1 full day in Hong Kong--what a day!! Our first and the major reason we visited Hong Kong was the temple. It is beautiful. It is on a very small lot, but maintains the quiet reverence of a temple. The people were very friendly and courteous. I saw enough Buddas to last a lifetime. It was a whirlwind trip; however, it was well worth it.

See if you can identify what is making the sound in this video--we heard it alot. I think my ears are still ringing.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What is it?

Mina said...

Is that a "now you can walk" noise?

Anonymous said...

I think it is those drills they use for tearing up concrete, but I only heard about 3 seconds of it! Or the ribit machine for metal buildings...something along that line...glad you are having a good time!

Emily Marie said...

since Carlos isn't putting up the answer to what it is...Manda you are right! It is the sound of 'you can walk' then it slows down a bit and then when you can't walk it is a steady beep...beep....beep...always noise!

Carlos Chacon said...

I was waiting for everyone to have the opportunity to guess. :)