Friday, December 29, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Well, sort of . . . It is nice to be home; however, reality came a little too fast as we found the fridge not working, the front porch light broken, the trunk of the Mitsubishi flooded, a ton of mail, and bills that needed to be paid. In addition we didn't even notice until we got home that we missed a bag at the airport. Luckily it is still in Chicago and United will bring it out--rather than us forgetting it.

Today is my first day back to work. I think I need another vacation.

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

OH my gosh! What a welcome, huh? Oh well... At least you are all home in one piece. :)

nAnnie Laurie said...

a....haha...hehe - well come back to Singapore! - we've still got all the beds :) :)

Unknown said...

Ok.. I get it.. things were crazy when you got home. New post please. I have nothing to read during the day. :)

Come visit me brother. Oh, and did you see how much good old Mitt managed to raise.. compared to Rudy and John?